Hey there people, am back after a long time…was too busy to write anything. Well, yesterday, that is the 3rd of June, 2010, I came across an experience that I think I should share with you all.
Look, I just love to experiment with stuff…just pick up a topic, or something, and I’ll describe an experiment or two I tried out with it. Hardly are there topics which I haven’t experimented upon. But yesterday, I think I crossed the line…because I experimented with life…and I tried out death…and I had almost crossed the point of no return…just a few seconds more, may be, and I wouldn’t have been here to write this. Just try to imagine, you people reading stuff written by someone who won’t ever touch his keyboard again…who doesn’t exist anymore….hmmm…
Last morning, I had a fight with dad regarding some issue. Let me add that people who know me well will know why I tried this out. So, as usual, with a grumpy and teary face, I went into the washroom for a bath. Who knows what hit me! I was struck by an awesome idea…the idea of feeling what it feels like to die. Well, I got out, pretending I forgot my dry clothes and took a nylon rope with me. I tied a noose and then hung the rope from the grills on the window. Then, as I prepared my mind to take to record what was going on, I just put in around my neck and let my entire body-weight on it. Initially, I began to feel dizzy. Then, suddenly, and I have no idea when, the world blacked out. The next thing I know, something hard hit me on my face…and then, it begins. My mind was still alive. But my brain was on the process of dying due to lack of oxygen. I lost control of my body. It simply didn’t wanna respond to my mind’s commands. I could feel myself shaking uncontrollably while the feeling from my muscles started to fade away as life was waning…simply put, I was going into convulsions...and then, I began hallucinating. I could hear voices around me…voices…voices which I haven’t heard for quite some time. Tthough I couldn’t make out what they were…yet, I knew that I knew them. And then, I saw what Iron Maiden really meant by saying, “a walk through the garden of life”…I saw my whole life pass in front of my eyes…like in a movie… (yeah, at least I got to watch a movie for free!!! :-P )…scenes from the past, they all passed before my eyes….and then, far away, in the distance, I heard bangs and my mom calling out to me. It sounded so far away…and then, like a wave crashing on a shore, breath came back to me…my body responded to my mom’s call and I found myself on the floor…head first.
As my brain began functioning again, I became confused. I responded to mom. Then I started wondering, what was I doing on the floor? As I looked around, I saw the rope broken. Then, I realized what I had just done. I had escaped death by seconds…death had forgiven me and sent me back. There was tremendous pain in my head. I looked into the mirror…my lip was swollen and bleeding, there were two lumps on my forehead…painful lumps, and one bleeding…I tasted something bitter in my mouth and realized it was bile because it was burning my tongue…and then, the familiar taste of blood. I realized that I had been reborn, thanks to my mom. You know, when people are strangled or choked or smothered to death, due to lack of oxygen, the bile comes up which turns their tongues black. And bile really came up…you can realize how close I was…and when I asked mom what she heard, she said she heard the sound of something falling and then, a groan…a groan which you hear from someone about to die. It’s not a groan of pain, it’s the groan you hear when life starts leaving the body… I was so close…
Form our childhood, we are taught that Death is something you should never trust…because
Death never forgive you…you face Her, you DIE. I say different. Death is just another girl. She’s all hot and curvy and stuff and will get you horny in seconds, just like she got me. But then you start flirting with her, and inviting her to you…to accompany you in bed, she, like a typical girl, will shy away from you…why, even run away sometimes. I saw death in the face. She’s beautifully hot. But when I invited her to my bed for that night, she just forgave me and went away…and I was reborn…
No comments:
Post a Comment