Hey people, am back…after ages, I know…can’t help it, had loads of stuff to catch up on…
Today’s Monday, right? Well, last night, I was talking to a friend of mine…came to know her from Facebook. Man, I swear, she’s got such horrible misconceptions about the most beautiful thing in this world…and maybe, perhaps the only thing that had kept us humans HUMANS…LOVE…
I know, to many of you who have either suffered a heart-break of have had a break up, to you, this words has no meaning….but trust me, it means a lot. Guys, this is the most beautiful thing that ever existed…it’s the only thing that has kept the human race alive or we would be eating each other up.
Let me begin with her words. She said, “I have a real bad concentration and love means nothing to me, I don’t believe in it. If I get into anything, then my studies will be hampered…” (Or something like that…sorry R.D, if you’re reading this, then forgive me for misquoting you…I am pretty bad at quoting).
Man, I was shocked…shocked at her look on love. Why her? Many of you share the same view…then two words for you…read on…
Guys, you think love is an illusion, right? Well, then let me tell you, it’s the best illusion you can ever have. It’s a real strange thing. If you really think that love has no value in your life, then answer this question, “Do you have parents?” Well, the answer is obvious. Of course you do. Then tell me, what about the love your parents give you? What about the numerous pains they are taking, the numerous sacrifices they are making, and the numerous wrongs they are forgiving so that you can be happy? And what are they expecting in return??? Too much? Nah, I don’t think so…they just wanna see you happy, man, can’t you understand??? Love means sacrifice, they tell you. Well, it’s bullshit. It doesn’t mean only sacrifice, it means sacrificing your happiness for the sake of the happiness of the person you love…you might be sad for some time but believe me, in the long run you gain a fuckin’ lot. Look at me…A.P…I let her go…it hurt me a hell lot, no doubt about that and I sometimes even regretted that I had let her go. Now look at me. Am back to my old self…fagging, laughing, being merry, talking utter shit with buddies…it did cause pain but now, it hurts no more…not that I don’t love her anymore… (You just can’t stop loving someone or else your parents would have hated you when you committed your first wrong)…but that I know that wherever she is, she’s happy…and her smile means a lot to me…
Yeah, Before I Forget (I know, it’s a Slipknot song from the album The Subliminal Verses), let me come to the part where love is said to interfere with your concentration…it’s just fucking crap. Don’t give me that look, it is. If you can’t concentrate, then it’s your fault, not love’s. In fact, love actually makes you work harder…so that you can succeed and make an awesome life for the both of you. Let’s take the example of your parents…they love each other, no doubt. Then is their love for each other hampering their own occupation??? Do you see them get demoted or promoted??? Then? How can this sacred thing cause you to ruin your concentration??? Guys, get a grip. Gone are the days when superstition could rule you and stop you from doing things that could actually benefit you…and this saying, “Love ruins your concentration” is perhaps the biggest superstition.
Don’t take me to be a fortune-teller or something but I know the question in your mind??? “How can you compare teen love with the love of parents for their kids?” Hold on…I will answer everything. You see, you can’t compare love. Love is love. Period (No pun…the gals will understand what am talking about! :-P). you can’t classify love. You just can’t. Yeah, maybe the love between parent-kids has no physical expectations but that’s the only difference. Apart from that, both the loves make us try to do good for the other person…
And perhaps, the greatest example of love is God’s love for the world. Yes, despite seeing how much we are ruining values and humanity, He still loves us…He’s still forgiving our sins…and He’s kept love alive for us Humans…thank you, O’ Lord…thank you…
Well, I hope that was enough…I spoke my heart out…and a big thanks to Sriparna and Poulami…they were continuously texting me, you know, chatting and made this writing time real joyful…thanks, Porny and Polo…see you people later…
Signing out,
Aakash, the Angel of Death…
My freaking comment got deleted...anyways personification of death huhhh??I do not appreciate of you being this suicidal but whatever you had written was beautiful....honestly I would have liked it much much more if it would have been a piece of fiction rather than the stark truth....
ReplyDelete